reforming capitalism

Ian Murray seamus2001 at attbi.com
Fri Dec 21 14:10:30 PST 2001

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gordon Fitch" <gcf at panix.com>

> What are the _immediate_ interests of the (which?) working
> class as of December 21, 2001? And what do we mean by
> "interests", anyway -- what we think their interests are or
> what they think their interests are?

The end of racism and sexism.

Better food gatherings-music art poetry festivals, happier sex lives, the elimination of traffic jams, more vacation time and a 32 hour work week-max, the abolition of NPR and FM radio in general, the outlawing of the Republicrat party, shutting down weapons factories, living wages and or a GAI yaddah yaddah yaddah

What do the workers in other countries that are on the list want?

Ian