From Nestor on Argentina

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Sun Dec 23 09:17:46 PST 2001

>Carrol Cox quoting the legendary "Nestor":
>
>>We can be told anything BUT small. As Yoda would say, "large we are
>>enough to
>>break the IMF the back". And we are very angry.
>
>Good luck. I'd be very surprised if the IMF's back is the one that
>ends up broken.
>
>Doug

Indeed, as the outcome is so predictable, why should anyone bother, when we all have last-minute Christmas shopping to do! :-0 -- Yoshie

* Calendar of Anti-War Events in Columbus: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/calendar.html> * Anti-War Activist Resources: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/activist.html> * Student International Forum: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/> * Committee for Justice in Palestine: <http://www.osu.edu/students/CJP/>