A Modest Proposal For Empire 666

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sun Dec 23 11:40:08 PST 2001

ssue 6 - Promoting Polyarchy ... Book Review: Promoting Polyarchy: Globalization, US Intervention, and Hegemony. By William I. Robinson,. ... www.cyrev.net/Issues/Issue6/PromotingPolyarchy.htm

William I Robinson ... William I. Robinson. ... Theory: A Historical Introduction. Bill Robinson is Assistant Professor of ... edu. Author of Promoting Polyarchy Cambridge University Press 1996. ... www.theglobalsite.ac.uk/authors/robinson.htm

Promoting Polyarchy - Globalization, US intervention and ... ... William. I. Robinson Promoting Polyarchy - Globalization, US intervention and hegemony Cambridge University Press, 1996, 385 p. ... Description: Analysis of "democracy promotion" in US foreign policy and to show how this phenomenon is... Category: Society > Issues > Global > Hegemonism www.chez.com/bibelec/publications/international/polyarchy.html

Institute of Race Relations - Race and Class Back Issues ... trahison des clercs Sujata Aurora - Race, class and black struggle: a ... the politics of expendability William I. Robinson - Globalisation: nine theses on ... www.irr.org.uk/publications/rcissues.htm

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rockwell/theywerewrong.html Smith, T.: America's Mission: The United States and the ... ... Tony Smith argues persuasively that ... liberal Wilsonian internationalism. . . . [Smith's] historical account [of ... the perspectives on democratization of Marxists ... http://www.pup.princeton.edu/titles/5549.html Democratic Imperative Review - NYT ... can be both ethical and effective, writes Gregory A. Fossedal in "The Democratic Imperative," a witty, carefully reasoned, consistently fair, optimistic look ... www.adti.net/adti%20website/html_files/swiss/NYT_Imperative_review.htm

http://www.nationalreview.com/hanson/hanson122101b.shtml Journal of Democracy Description: Focusing exclusively on democracy, the Journal monitors and analyzes democratic regimes and movements... Category: Science > Social Sciences > ... > Comparative Politics > Publications http://www.muse.jhu.edu/journals/journal_of_democracy/

Michael Pugliese