Global Capital, Empire and Argentina

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Dec 24 09:52:04 PST 2001

Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:

> >[clip]
> >
> >Carrol is the first person whom I have met that
> >actually criticizes Negri for being a pessimist.
> >
> >-Thomas

Let me put it as a prediction then, which those of you younger than I will live to see confirmed or disconfirmed.

All those attracted to Hardt & Negri will follow one of three paths:

1) They will drop out of politics

2) They will come to realize the hopelessness of Negri's position and revert to marxism

3) They will become terrorists.

Carrol