Subject: The innocent dead in a coward's war

Charles Jannuzi jannuzi at edu00.f-edu.fukui-u.ac.jp
Mon Dec 24 20:03:12 PST 2001

>Subject: The innocent dead in a >coward's war

>The innocent dead in a coward's war

>Estimates suggest US bombs have >killed at least 3,767
>civilians

Wait a minute. I'm still waiting for an accurate count of the number dead in the US. If the number keeps going down as it has over the past three months perhaps by the middle of next year we'll come to the realization that no one actually died. No, not exactly a serious observation, but ...if Afghanistan can keep better track of its people than the US, you do have to wonder. Charles Jannuzi