Freeper on Commie XMAS

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Tue Dec 25 09:46:11 PST 2001

To: Coastman5 http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/fr/595623/posts Songs. "East is Red", "Kim Il Sung is the Sun", "The Communists Are Marching Through the Planets".

Festive Food. Macrobiotic paella. Stewed Sea Vegetables and Tofu. Organic Tea.

Greetings and Fellowship. Rememberance of Norman Bethune, Greetings to Comrades, Retrospectives of Uncle Joseph Stalin. Calls to International Friends in China, North Korea, Cuba. Slide shows of youthful experiences in the Cuban Venceremos Brigade.

Movies. "The Rustling of the Leaves" -- snuff flick where Filipino soldiers are ambushed to order so that the Canadian film crew could film their dying moments.

Spirituality. "Why I am not a Christian by Bertrand Russel". "The Enemy by Felix Green". Chairman Mao's Little Red Book.

Nearly every Communist household I have ever visited had a sad atmosphere about it, tricked out with manic gaiety. There's a smell of old books and sour cabbage everywhere, and subtly disguised resentment and hatred. It's a miserable life.

Pray for them. Sincerely. A happy Christmas to all Freepers. May God grant you peace and prosperity in the New Year.