From Alex Cockburn's Friend Larry Pratt

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Tue Dec 25 11:15:54 PST 2001

Rave reviews for Cuba in Revolution --- Escape From a Lost Paradise!

"Dr. Miguel Faria has shown two things that strike me as essential for Amer icans to understand. One, gun registration was the tool for Castro to disar m the people of Cuba prior to committing genocide. Two, be careful lest we get what we say we want. The people of Cuba wanted to get rid of the dictat or Batista. They did, and then got Castro. I hope that Americans will be mo re careful about who they support for making needed changes in our governme nt." ---Larry Pratt, Executive Director, Gun Owners of America

"Dr. Faria demolishes the wall of myths constructed by the political left t o protect its own romantic delusions against the reality of Fidel Castro's murderous and inhumane regime. There is no excuse for the U.S. to attack di stant Afghanistan while tolerating a tyrant 90 miles from its coast." ---Pa ul Craig Roberts, Nationally-Syndicated Columnist

"Americans need to know more about how the Castro problem started and has r emained a festering sore so close to our shore. Dr. Miguel Faria gives us a rare eyewitness look at the personal costs of Castro's heinous takeover of Cuba." ---Phyllis Schlafly, Eagle Forum

"Dr. Miguel Faria isn't waiting to dance on Fidel Castro's grave. In Cuba i n Revolution---Escape From a Lost Paradise, he explodes the myths skillfull y created by Havana's propaganda machine over the last half-century...Caref ully documented, expertly researched, Dr. Faria offers up the definitive Cu ban revolution epitaph." ---Joseph Farah, CEO, WorldNetDaily.com

"Cuba in Revolution---Escape From a Lost Paradise is the key to understandi ng Cuba: From the rise of Castro to the Cuba we hope to see after Castro's fall...Get this book." ---Christopher Ruddy, President and CEO, NewsMax Med ia, Inc.

"A shocking, firsthand look into the soul of Cuba's infamous dictator, Fide l Castro, what influenced him, and how he and his brother Raul's 26th of Ju ly movement, with its egalitarian ideals, took control of an embattled isla nd and its unsuspecting people...Since that 1953 'sacred date of communist Cuba,' Dr. Miguel Faria charts in black-and-white Castro's bloody reign of terror, during which half-a-million political prisoners were forced into hi s inhumane jails-untold thousands never came out." ---John McCaslin, Syndic ated Columnist, The Washington Times, Chicago Tribune Media Services

Cuba in Revolution-Escape From a Lost Paradise is $26.95 (add $3 shipping a nd handling). Written in English, this hardcover, 450-page book contains il lustrations, appendices, a selected bibliography, and an extensive index. Y ou can click here to order directly from our website at http://www.hacienda pub.com or you can call toll free 1-800-757-9873 to order. You can also use our mailing address: P.O. Box 13648, Macon, GA 31208-3648. And, be sure to let us know if you want your book autographed by the author!

(To check out Dr. Faria's articles on Cuba, check out NewsMax.com [see Cast ro/Cuba] and LaNuevaCuba.com.)

Feel free to forward this e-mail alert to anyone you think may be intereste d in this book.