Marxism-Leninism

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Dec 26 11:45:23 PST 2001

"(David) Ryazanov, the gretest Marxologist of the time, and perhaps of all time, and head of the Marx-Engels Institute declared in 1924, 'I am not a Bolshevik, I am not a Menshevik, I am not a Leninist, I am only a Marxist, and as a Marxist, a Communist." " Fn. 11, pg. 154, in, "The Fate of The Revolution: Interpretrations of Soviet History From 1917 To The Present, 2nd ed. by Walter Laqueur, Collier Books, 1987, quoting from, " Vestnik Kommunistichekoi Akademii, 1924, 8, pg. 392. Michael Pugliese