Ah. Another malignant fuck...

news flow nnews at openflows.org
Fri Dec 28 06:29:32 PST 2001

> it's done more to promote the development of Empire as a system of
> global rule than one could have imagined in 9/10. It's brought the
> U.S., Russia, and China together, at least for now. Blows against
> Empire? Hardly.

a retooling (rearming) of empire -> the deregulation and further integration of intelligence agencies, the normalization and escalation of space-based warfare, and the proliferation and simultaneous containment of regional (ultra-violent) conflict.

i bought the latest issue of soldier of fortune magazine yesterday (as part of a media study around the war) and while i had my prejudices about what a rag that mag is, i still found myself shocked (while reading it on the toilet) by its content. the most alarming article was on the merits of tortue (as a counter-terrorist measure). yikes!

> Doug

jesse hirsh