Robotic Left /Egoless/Nameless Email Lists

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 28 11:46:30 PST 2001

--- michael pugliese <debsian at pacbell.net> wrote:

> A Manifesto Against the Robotic Left

Foucault did an interview once with "Le Monde" in which he was anonymous. I would like to create an email list one day in which there would be anonymous email users. I think that would be an interesting experiment. Email lists are a wonderful way of exchanging ideas, but, at present, the participants (including me) get defensive and locked into their perspective because of fear of losing face, in brief their ego doesnt allow them to evolve (usually). I think a nameless email list would help remedy that...of course, like LSD which can break down ego boundaries and rigidity, it is left for the person to integrate the lessons from this into their non-virtual life.

Thomas

===== "The tradition of all the dead generations

weighs like a nightmare on the brain of the living"

-Karl Marx