Marxism and Logic and Science and Comic Books

ravi gadfly at home.com
Sun Dec 30 15:28:27 PST 2001

Justin Schwartz wrote:

> Read Newman and Nagel, Goedel's Theorem, for a medium length exposition,

a most excellent book (and a very short one) for a not too mathematical explanation of gödel's theorem (and i would also recommend reading all the footnotes, where the more intricate aspects of the proof are brought out by the authors). so i hope jks will appreciate my correction that the title is "gödel's proof" (not "theorem"), to aid those who might wish to obtain the text.

well, ok, if you say so.

--ravi

ps: apologies to doug for i think this is my 4th post of the day.