you'll never see this on 'Cops'

W. Kiernan wkiernan at concentric.net
Sun Dec 30 17:24:34 PST 2001

Carrol Cox wrote:

> Perhaps dogs are more politically sophisticated than we ever thought.

after Ian Murray quoted:

> In one case, an FBI agent was forced to shoot a police dog that
> attacked him during a standoff with a gunman. One corporal suffered
> bite wounds to the arm and stomach -- and then was bitten on the face
> two months later.

As politically sophisticated as the CIA's old clients, the "moral equivalents of the Founding Fathers," of the mujhadeen... first train 'em up, then a little while later, gun 'em down. At least the Prince George cops aren't running around trying to deny ever having had anything to do with their own mad dogs.

Yours WDK - WKiernan at concentric.net