Dawn of the Euro

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Mon Dec 31 21:47:54 PST 2001

And somewhere in Tokyo Bay, the seabed is beginning to quake...

Happy New Year.

Dennis, you keep announcing this mysterious and dark struggle, going on for months now, ...titanic forces stirring in the subterranean ocean beds... And I have seen nary a ripple.

So, how about something concrete, like a prediction of the next Tsunami or something... at least when Godzilla is due to arrive in San Francisco Bay.

It all reminds me of the drum roll in Richard Strauss's Thus Spake Zarathustra...

Chuck Grimes