Empire: Hardt responds

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 1 14:44:57 PST 2001

Here, Road Warrior is the story of how Max saves a sort of settlement of people with a truckload of petrol from an attack of punk bikers. Mad Max is the story of how Max got mad, with the assualt on his wife and child. I am fond of Road Warrior, but post-apocalytic scenarios appeal to my grim cst of mind.--jks