Fw: Communist Takedown Unabated By Bush

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Fri Feb 2 23:36:58 PST 2001

Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 13:23:41 +1100

From: "Bond" <BondJ2007 at yahoo.co.uk> Subject: Fw: Communist Takedown Unabated By Bush

----- Original Message ----- From: "Albert T. Viar" <hodag3 at rnet.com>

As utility rates rise like a homesick angel, We, The People, are experiencing difficult times and perhaps face financial ruin. Utility rates are rising across our nation. The mass media is playing the tune of economic recession, or worse. Why now, you might ask.

The Wildlands Project is likely to blame. Recall the implementation program for the Wildlands Project? It's called the Global Biodiversity Assessment. Within it, the goal of the Wildlands Project is outlined and detailed.

The relevant part for us reading this message, is the Global Biodiversity Assessment's stated intent to totally destroy industrialized society in America.

Now, while Algore seems to be gone, his much pushed Wildlands Project is still with us.

Does Mr. Bush intend to cancel out the Wildlands Project?

Not very likely. As I said before, The Communist game plan is to take two steps forward, and one step back.

The step back is to put you back to sleep while the Commies prepare to take another two steps forward in their plan for planetary conquest.

Those carrots Mr. Bush is tossing us represent that step back and are designed to take our minds off the continuing takedown of our Constitutional Republic.

The following is an article I wrote and published in issue #62, of The Adams County Patriot's League. Heads Up!

AMEREN CIPS OFFICIALS LIKELY CANDIDATES FOR EXECUTION

Albert T. Viar

Those who maliciously price gouge for necessary commodities during a serious emergency are traditionally executed for their greed.

Such a situation has arisen with AmerenCIPS and their supply of natural gas.

A 35% price hike has been instituted by AmerenCIPS.

Their stated reason for the price gouge is "an increased demand for natural gas because of extremely cold conditions".

With an early winter with ferocious nighttime temperatures, the demand for heating fuel is at fever pitch.

Considering the 35% price hike for natural gas, many homes and businesses will soon face financial difficulty when their AmerenCIPS gas bills arrive.

This will be "sticker shock" for real.

As America's Second Revolution gains substance, the most obvious oppressors will likely receive early attention.

Note carefully those who follow the lead of AmerenCIPS.

Many ask this writer, "Just who and where are these so called enemies of American liberty?"

When I haul out my list of the Bilderbergers, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission, the list of members of the U. S. House of Representatives who are publicly recognized as belonging to the Communist Democratic Caucus, of which our own Congressman Lane Evans is one, people ask, "Is there someone closer and easier to get at?"

"Yes", I reply. AmerenCIPS executives are gouging their customers in times of desperation for the heating fuel necessary to sustain life in these frigid temperatures.

Very soon we can expect a similar gouge to occur in the price of AmerenCIPS electricity.

Also expected is a similar price gouge in heating oil.

My advice is to see to your diet.

Diets heavy in heat producing Fat are important in times of stress by a low temperature environment. The much touted "low fat diet" is actually counterproductive to your survival in times of cold stress. Add as much "Fat" to your food storage and diet as will be required to keep you warm.

Try an experiment. Save your bacon grease. The next time you are feeling chilly, or downright cold, take two slices of bread, baste one slice with bacon grease, place the two slices together, and nuke them for twenty seconds in the microwave oven.

If you like bacon, the sandwich will be tasty.

Check your condition with respect to feeling chilly or cold several times after half an hour.

You will discover that you are not chilly anymore, your fingers and toes are warm again, and you are no longer lurking in front of the heat.

That is what fat in your diet will do for you.

I suspect the "low fat diet" recommended by the communist controlled national news media is designed to cause us to be more easy victims to death by exposure to cold. Such is War.

The Eskimos consume large amounts of blubber (fat) in order to fuel their bodies heat production. The Eskimos carry on normal activities at temperatures far below freezing.

The American Indians pounded FAT, berries and grain meal into a dried food called pemmican. The fat was to keep them warm and to provide energy calories. The rest was for basic nutrition. Lard will do as well for fat, but lacks something in the taste department.