A Topic Too Hot to Handle

Brad Mayer bradley.mayer at ebay.sun.com
Mon Feb 5 11:41:33 PST 2001

Yes, a must (and very quick and precise) read. Although it is not directly in its scope to address the question of zionism as a political movement, "The Holocaust Industry" savagely rips away the "holocaust" mask that it has been permitted to wear for far too long. The time has come, instead, to contemplate the visage of Ariel Sharon, who is a bona-fide "postmodern-constitutional" fascist.

However, the presentation in Germany must "naturally" be very different than here in the U.S. Germany is not the home base of zionism, just as it is not the source of neo-Nazi propaganda - we are.

And, no doubt, we shall see what is wrong with relying on German state repression of neo-nazism, as the 'sentiments' behind these laws are used against Finkelstein.

-Brad Mayer