Just in time for Davos

Brad Mayer concrete at dnai.com
Sun Feb 4 07:41:09 PST 2001

Eh, simply to add that american women are subject to more brutality on the average than their european counterparts - from american men. That might explain the egalitarian appearance of daily life - american women have to fight all the time. And when you are fighting all the time, sometimes you win.

-Brad Mayer ----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2001 4:41 PM Subject: Re: Just in time for Davos