The Electricity Shortage

matt hogan matt.hogan at lycos.com
Wed Feb 7 12:44:39 PST 2001

There wouldn't be a shortage of Electricity in California--or anywhere else--if people would use the infinite supply of energy we already have. It's called the Sun(or solar energy). Notice the media hasn't been focusing on alternative sources of energy.

In my own local newspaper there was a story about a family that uses solar energy. They put solar panels on the roof of their house and pay only $13.00 per month! They also use high efficiency appliances in their home.

We need to have a national policy. We need to build houses, buildings, and other structures that incorporate solar energy technology. Why isn't this being done?

Get your small business started at Lycos Small Business at http://www.lycos.com/business/mail.html