Zoe Heller on Arianna Stassinopoulos (Huffington)

Peter Kosenko kosenko at netwood.net
Wed Feb 7 17:28:20 PST 2001

---------- Original Message ---------------------------------- From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> Reply-To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 18:33:15 -0500

Not only that, she's a "babe."

Here is her own explanation of her transformation:

http://www.ariannaonline.com/latimes.html

I haven't assessed the supposed "change" in her political positions. Would have to look more carefully at what she has written, but she IS a quite interesting columnist now in the Los Angeles Times.

By the way, I have never been invited to one of her soirees.

Peter Kosenko Santa Monica, CA