Zoe Heller on Arianna Stassinopoulos (Huffington)

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Thu Feb 8 11:00:22 PST 2001

Hi,

OK Charles, I have no idea what your point is, so in the spirit of polite conversation, please explain to me what you point is, and what it has to do with my previous post. Just think of me as some dull blade trying to cut through to the core.

-Chip

Charles Brown
> Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2001 1:37 PM
> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com
> Subject: RE: Zoe Heller on Arianna Stassinopoulos
(Huffington)

> Hi,
>

> This is SO ANNOYING!
>
> Read the book:
>
> http://www.publiceye.org/tooclose/more.htm
>

> (((((((((
>
> Charles B: Aren't you saying there was a conspiracy
against
> Clinton, as Hillary Clinton said ( even though
rightwingers
> with their own conspiracy theories were among the
> conspirators, among the "ringleaders") ?
>
> _______
>
> Clinton, Conspiracism, and the Continuing Culture War
> Ringleaders in the Clinton Carnival
>
> There was a robust and diverse cast of characters who
joined