Lenin in Essen

Carrol B Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sat Feb 10 04:49:05 PST 2001

doug assumes that all perpetrators have been caught. hencxe no murkiness

but he and charles are erqually unbelievers in lenin, both go off the track by failing to establish a framework within which ANY empirical data is relevant, let alone the minutiae or chicken entrails they are exchanging

lenin had an argument both charles & doug ignore.

more when i get my wrist back

carrol