Lenin in Essen

Peter K. peterk at enteract.com
Sat Feb 10 10:14:37 PST 2001

Carrol:

>doug assumes that all perpetrators have been caught.
>hencxe no murkiness

I took it that Doug's Feed piece argued that Milken was being scapegoated, that is, a by-product of punishing Milken is an attempt to paint the rest of the financial system as somehow legitimate. I always think of Cockburn's quote on the New York Times's error section where they correct errors in stories from the previous day's edition which lends some people to believe that the rest of the previous day's stories were accurate and true!

>more when i get my wrist back
>
>carrol

cc, just say no to internet porn!