Tasteless site

Christopher Susi chris at susi.net
Sun Feb 11 19:49:19 PST 2001

Now you're arguing a seperate aspect of the law. Should cruelty to animals be illegal? You can meditate on it while you're trying to stuff puss'n'boots into the mason jar.

(obigatory disclaimer: the above was sarcasm and not to be considered stated or implied as recommendation to shove fluffy into any container).