Tasteless site

Christopher Susi chris at susi.net
Mon Feb 12 05:06:03 PST 2001

These days? Hell PETA was formed several years before the ethical treatment of children organization or whatever it's called. That was the 20s IIRC?

Personally I have a preference for animals over people, but it has nothing to do with wanting to be the boss of them and much more to do with animals being simpler to deal with and more in need of our help as man rapes their enviornment. Man doesn't need any more help, it helps itself to whatever it wants.