Davos-Porto Alegre xcript

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Feb 13 08:12:41 PST 2001

[too long to post here - but with a beginning like this, how can you go wrong?]

The Globalization Divide Porto Alegre (World Social Forum) - Davos (World Economic Forum) .

http://www.madmundo.tv/francais/globaldiv/script.html

George Soros I am George Soros, I am the semi-retired manager of an international hedge fund. And I am also the founder of a network of foundations devoted to what I call an open society. And I am happy to participate in this debate because I am interested in reforming but not destroying global capitalism.

[...]