Slick Willie heads uptown

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Tue Feb 13 10:58:02 PST 2001

Carl,

Ah, but Harlem is a far cry from what it was in 1960. It is getting semi-gentrified these days, a fancy slum, as it were. I have no doubt that Clinton will be able to find some reasonably nice digs while looking much more socially responsible... Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: Carl Remick <carlremick at hotmail.com> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Tuesday, February 13, 2001 10:13 AM Subject: Slick Willie heads uptown