Fw:Martial Law When Mid East War Starts

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Tue Feb 13 12:37:45 PST 2001

Michael Pugliese wrote:

>Young wives and girlfriends who may be considered attractive will be
>expected to serve as prostitutes and mistresses for Russian, Chinese, and
>Korean
>officers. Young females will be driven naked into the forests and hunted,
>using dogs. When caught they will be raped / killed. This is called the
>"Dangerous Game" and will be excellent sport for elitist hunters,"--from
>John Coleman. (And it is presently a sport enjoyed by certain members of the
>Eastern Establishment. This is called "the dangerous game"/ btw).
>(This is NOT fantasy here. See Cathy O'Brien explain this with Dick Cheney
>at: http://www.trance-formation.com )

good lard! i've been laughing for about 5 minutes now. who ARE these people? are they also lunatics? how can you stand it pugliese??

so, speak of Slick formerly known as Penis One, i checked out the above link (procrastinating, doncha know...) and this is what i read, among other things:

Greenwood began expertly accessing my sex programming and told the others in the room, "You all can come and go as you please, but I've been made an offer that I am going to use." He ordered me to undress and bend over the desk where he roughly sodomized me (why can't they just say, "fucked me in the ass?) as he said, "You're going to think it's daddy all over again". (god. i never thought about it THAT way?!) When Greenwood was through with me, I was ordered out into the amphitheater concert area. During intermission, I met up with Swiss Villa manager Hal Meadows, Tommy Overstreet, and Governor Clinton in the hall. Clinton was wearing a cap that read "Diesel Trainer" which I was told to equate literally as "these-will-train-her". (yeahsureright) Puzzled, I looked at his cap and asked, "Are you a conductor?" Clinton smiled and said, "Of electricity". (HawHaw) Overstreet laughed as he continued, "Actually it means I check cabooses. How's yours?" (HeeeHoooo! good one! how imaginative. what a guy) I squirmed. Apparently Greenwood had bragged about sodomizing me. They laughed even harder (i'll bet!!) as Clinton said, "Still running, I'm sure".

christalmighty. what is this stuff? and these people take this seriously and post links to the site to back up their claims?

man, i haven't had so much fun since i read my gram's collection of lesbian pulp fiction novels.

kelley