Tasteless site

Matt Cramer cramer at unix01.voicenet.com
Wed Feb 14 10:52:17 PST 2001

On Wed, 14 Feb 2001, kelley wrote:

> At 10:01 AM 2/14/01 -0500, Matt Cramer wrote:
> >On Wed, 14 Feb 2001, Gordon Fitch wrote:
> >
> > > Reese:
> > >
> > > But the Left is supposed to be the party of freedom and
> > > equality.
> >
> >Yes, but according to the Right, so are they.
>
> bravo! scintillating conversation! enlightening. more more more!

*whoosh*

Well that's the point. Those kinds of claims are insubstantial, no matter who utters them.

Matt

-- Matt Cramer <cramer at voicenet.com> http://www.voicenet.com/~cramer/ I regard a "cult" as a religion small enough to be easily victimized by the authorities and a religion as a cult big enough to force the authorities to treat it with respect. And that is the only difference I can see.

-Robert Anton Wilson