Turgeon session at EEA in NYC

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Wed Feb 14 12:40:50 PST 2001

For those not attending the Eastern Economic Association meetings, but who wish to attend just the session on the work and life of the late Lynn Turgeon at 2:00 PM at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in midtown Manhatten on Saturday, Feb. 24, please contact Mary Lesser at mlesser at iona.edu. She can get you a badge for free to let you in and also let you know which room the session will be held in. Many of Lynn's friends and acquaintances will be there. Of course, he taught at Hofstra University in the New York area.

BTW, the session will be a roundtable with lots of input from the audience expected. Those on the panel will be Robert Horn, Marina Rosser, Timothy Canova, Ric Holt, and me, who will be chairing the shindig.

A paper by the five of us will also be available and an earlier draft of it is up on my website. It is currently under a revise and resubmit at a journal I shall not name whose editor will also be in attendance at the session. Barkley Rosser James Madison University email: rosserjb at jmu.edu website: http://cob.jmu.edu/rosserjb