Lenin in Essen

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Wed Feb 14 15:08:45 PST 2001

Doug Henwood wrote:

>Standards, dear, they're just going all to hell these days.
>
>Doug

i think i'm getting old. isn't there some path between adornian (dennis r.. -- is that right?) crankiness and the glorification of popculture? oh look at me, some people would get yanked about my lack of caps and refusal to attend to grandma and spilling errrrs. who am i to talk, but really.... it's just infuriating. how can we possibly have any sort of meaningful dialogue if people can't read?

studied incompetence.

kelley