Kudos to Pugliese, Berlet

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Tue Feb 13 17:00:11 PST 2001

I'd like to thank Michael for diligently keeping an eye on the loons, here and in general. As they say, and this is no joke, it's dirty work, but somebody has to do it. A shot out to Chip Berlet ( and one of his posse, Russ Bellant, here in Motown) too.

Charles Brown

Why, thank you very much Charles. You know, I'm not very enamored (spelling?) with the Leninist tradition (from my jumble of neo-post Trotskyoid/left socdem/Cold War Liberal contrariness with a dollop of a residue of the politics of The Clash/Gang Of Four and The Mekons thrown in, I'll throw in Jarvis bro McCoy Tyner too) but, like almost all the Communists, either CPUSA or CofC, I've ever known, or met, you strike me as good fellow. What's not to like about folks like Dorothy Healey, Bill Sennett, Guilana Milanese, Bill Bailey?

Now, if you could work on the manners of lnp3, Mine (with her one step next to slanderous allegation I'm CIA!), Henry Liu and MacDonald Stainsby! Aw, but those three are hopeless. Details, offlist, I don't need to burden the list with my private feuds.

Michael Pugliese P.S. Tell Russ to update the South End Press book on Nazis and the GOP. Remembered this link I sent offlist. Gary Null, found by coincidence when looking for Daniel Sheehan. http://www.garynull.com/Documents/sabow.htm