campaign finance project

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Wed Feb 14 16:50:02 PST 2001

<forwarded>

Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 23:27:43 -0000 From: Iris Yim <yim_iris at HOTMAIL.COM> Subject: campaign finance project Comments: cc: yeungyim at usc.edu To: POLITICS at ALOO.NETAXS.COM

Hi, everybody,

I'm a research assistant in the campaign finance project at the Annenberg School for Communication of University of Southern California. One of our project's deliverables is a guidebook to online campaign finance resources. Before I start out writing the guidebook, I would like to do a little research on what people interested in politics, or more specifically, in campaign finance, expect from such a guidebook. I have obtained approval of Linda, the list owner, to post my questions here. I'd be grateful if you could answer the following questions for me.

1. What kind of information about candidates are you interested in? 2. How do you find the information? 3. If a guidebook to online campaign finance resources is available, what information would you expect the guidebook to contain?

Your input will be very valuable to my research and the writing of the guidebook. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards, Iris Iris Yim <yim_iris at HOTMAIL.COM>