Tasteless site

Reese reeza at flex.com
Wed Feb 14 20:44:20 PST 2001

At 11:25 PM 2/14/01 -0500, kelley wrote:

>At 06:02 PM 2/14/01 -1000, Reese wrote:

>> >But the Left is supposed to be the party of freedom and

>> >equality.

>>Yeah, but for who?

>only for the worthy, of course. we want to oppress people in the name of

>marxism and anything to the contrary is just a ruse.

So say some (most?) of the right wing. This is not entirely without justification, but that justification is dated and often, wrong-headed, I am realizing more and more each day. The right wing wants to oppress also, just via use different methods, and for different goals. The whole situation leaves a bad taste in my mouth, and distrustful of everyone.

What was(is) the old joke you shared with Gordon earlier?