spineless pinko'x update

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Thu Feb 15 11:00:50 PST 2001

At 08:59 PM 2/14/01 -0800, Chuck Grimes wrote:

>yes, chuck, we all know you're young at heart.
>
>kelley
>
>Nice, Kelley.
>
>Wanna play discipline and punish?
>
>Chuckie

my comment had a point -- that you often espouse testosterone politics. (of course, when i do it, this is my desire for S&M -- where you've ever gotten the idea that this is my schtick, since it's clearly something Yoshie writes about a lot more often than i ever have)

perhaps you and chuck0 could explain why we should want to encourage the worst possible from the 'pukes just so we can get young people pissed off enough to do something.

i had been under the impression that you were critical of butler, and yet you, here, accept the premises of her argument, do you not?

kelley