The Trouble with Max Leaving

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Thu Feb 15 18:26:49 PST 2001

thanks but I've been so wrapped up in stuff I just delete threads

unless they are obviously pornographic or, like this one, about Me.

Or both. I'll see how it goes.

mbs

<< For the same reason I'm going to have to sign off until the smoke clears

and try

to figure out ways of changing my life. >>

Say it ain't so, Max. Despite your romantic weakness for the Nader folly,

yours is a voice I look forward to hearing in these parts.

Leo Casey

United Federation of Teachers

260 Park Avenue South

New York, New York 10010-7272 (212-598-6869)

Power concedes nothing without a demand.

It never has, and it never will.

If there is no struggle, there is no progress.

Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation are men who

want crops without plowing the ground. They want rain without thunder and

lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its waters.

-- Frederick Douglass --