Tasteless site

Fri Feb 16 13:16:51 PST 2001

>>> cramer at unix01.voicenet.com 02/16/01 02:45PM >>>

Nope. The joke Justin mentions above is exactly what I was getting at when I replied to whoever said "the left is the party of freedom and equality" with "yeah well the right sez the same thing about themselves".

I added *whoosh* - the sound of my point flying by you - because I didn't think you were getting the joke. Apparently you still aren't.

> maybe you should both read the intro to the list
> again, because that's not what this space is for. lefties have to defend
> their friggin' views everywhere and doug created this space so it could be
> free of that nonsense. there's enough of it among us, ferchrisakes.

I have no idea what wierd interpretation leads you to believe my comment was a challenge to defend a view, other than you are *looking* to start a fight. I'm not.

Matt

-- Matt Cramer <cramer at voicenet.com> http://www.voicenet.com/~cramer/ "Hold your fire" - that's what I told the FBI.

-Kool Keith