new Pollitt book

Peter K. peterk at enteract.com
Sat Feb 17 11:05:21 PST 2001

Past contributor to the LBO-list Katha Pollitt has a new collection out.

"_Subject to Debate: Sense and Dissents on Women, Politics and Culture,_ a collection of columns originally published in this space, is just out from Modern Library as a paperback original. It has a very pretty cover and a never-before-published introductory essay, and contains most of the columns I still agree with, and one or two about which I have my doubts."

http://thenation.com/doc.mhtml?i=20010305&s=pollitt

Doug or someone, see if you can get her to divulge which "one or two" of the columns she has her doubts about. Pretty please?

Peter