Catherine, can't you read? was Re: No Sex Please - We'rePost-Human!

Catherine Driscoll catherine.driscoll at adelaide.edu.au
Sun Feb 18 06:13:41 PST 2001

----- Original Message ----- From: Carrol Cox <cbcox at ilstu.edu> Date: Sunday, February 18, 2001 11:16 pm Subject: Re: Catherine, can't you read? was Re: No Sex Please - We'rePost-Human!

> Catherine Driscoll wrote:
> >

> > Yoshie -- the concept of dependence is about hierarchy --
>
> Concept X is about whatever the conceiving agent wants it to be about,

i guess i;m more stupid or limited than I had thought because this really does not make sense to me -- any given concept has a shape or force outside of an individual conceiving agent?

I think Marx would have been shocked. But no matter -- who cares what he would have thought anyway?

So... whatever I contemplate has no existence apart from my desires... frankly that's very reassuring. I'm awfully grateful Carrol.

Yours, Catherine