Tasteless site

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Sun Feb 18 09:25:49 PST 2001

At 11:27 AM 2/18/01 -0500, Dennis wrote:
>kelley wrote:
>
> > Dennis, did i ever tell you that you have a nice assertion? Maybe someday
> > you could stop stroking it and teasing me and show me you've really got.
>
>kel, you don't deserve my full assertion.

well, i thought you would have been pleased by my commenting on how nice and firm it was. you mean to tell me that you can get even harder? other than that, one really shouldn't expect others to accept your unsubstantiated assertions, when you don't accept their's (specifically, justin's) about you.

> Besides, I practice safe posting, so stroking and teasing is as far as I go.
>
>DP

of course, stroking your assertion is simply hiding it with your loving, admiring auto-erotic touch. there's really nothing to be ashamed of. perhaps the bravado advertising a potentially fuller assertion is just a cover?

besides, i don't think that the only form of safe sex is for you to be a jerk-off buddy who withholds the prize. there is some desire for that, of course, but your ejaculate is perfectly safe with me, since i think you might give a good money shot without requiring that it make contact with one of my terrifying holes. but if we were to go there, i might make an exception for you and spit.

jingling my bells, kelley