"Volatility as Social Flaring"

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Sun Feb 18 14:07:21 PST 2001

Doug,

We have come a long way since Keynes' day. These kinds of math techniques are exactly directed at laying bare the nature of such interactions. Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Saturday, February 17, 2001 6:24 PM Subject: Re: "Volatility as Social Flaring"