marxism on wgn-fm

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Mon Feb 19 09:58:23 PST 2001

SergioL>I agree, I believe the speaker was the author of "The Black Book of Communism" As I told Michael when he identified the author for me, how come nobody has written "The Black Book of Capitalism"?

The speaker on wgn-fm was Srjda Trifkovic, a former publicist for Radovan Karazdic and a BBC personality. See this http://www.chroniclesmagazine.org/News.htm for weekly updates from the Chronicles website. http://antiwar.com/ The editor of the Black Book is S. Courtois. My impression is that most of the writers in the volume are ex-Trots and ex-Maoists. Chomsky wrote a review (in Z ???) of the Black Book, laying out the #'ers one can easily attribute to capitalism. Michael Pugliese