Protest Bush: Tues. Feb. 20 at 9AM

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Mon Feb 19 18:21:48 PST 2001

Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 10:50:31 -0800 (PST) From: Sarah Osmer <sjosmer at naralohio.org> To: info at naralohio.org Subject: PROTEST BUSH: Tues. Feb. 20 at 9AM

*PROTEST BUSH, TOMORROW, TUES. 20th at 9 AM!

George W. Bush is coming to Columbus on Tuesday, Feb. 20th. He will holding an event at Sullivant Elementary School during the morning.

***** Join us in protesting the stolen election and Bush's radical right agenda! *****

Help us give President Bush the welcome he deserves on this, his first public event outside of Washington DC since he took office.

Monday night from 7:30-9:00, we'll be meeting in the NARAL Ohio offices to paint signs and prepare. Bring sign-making materials, posterboard, bedsheets, or just bring yourselves to the Broad Street Presbyterian Church, 760 E. Broad Street. Park in the back and come upstairs to the choir room on the second floor where NARAL Ohio has its offices.

PROTEST INFO: Tuesday morning we'll gather at 9:00AM across from the Sullivant Elementary School which is located at 971 Griggs. Look for a group holding a big white sign that says "Thief"! (Sullivant Elementary is located in west columbus near the vicinity of Cooper Stadium, directions below)

DIRECTIONS: Take I-71 S. to the GREENLAWN AVE exit, exit number 105. (1 miles) Turn RIGHT onto GREENLAWN AVE.(0.2 miles) Turn RIGHT onto HARMON AVE. (0.4 miles) Turn LEFT onto GRIGGS AVE. (0.1 miles) Sullivant Elementary is located at 791 Griggs Ave.

Questions? Contact Sarah at sjosmer at naralohio.org or call 221-2594, cell 783-7910.

== Sarah J. Osmer Political Organizer NARAL Ohio 1-800-GO-NARAL

_____________________________________________________________ webmaster at naralohio.org it's pro-choice or no choice