preaching, waiting

Chris Kromm ckromm at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 20 05:29:10 PST 2001

Most of the Labor Party supporters I know have grown disgusted with the LP's abstention from politics. Sure, it's great to organize around issues, but that's not the point of a PARTY, is it? If "objective conditions" aren't ripe to be running people for office (and I'm not sure when they will be, if not now...), then why form a political party? The whole line of thinking is a tangled rag of incoherence. CK

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yoshie Furuhashi" <furuhashi.1 at osu.edu> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Monday, February 19, 2001 10:30 PM Subject: Re: preaching, waiting