kids v. economists

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Wed Feb 21 13:24:54 PST 2001

Doug,

Catastrophe and chaos theory, man. You should know the answer to that one by now, :-).

I agree that Gintis has become very strange, but I don't know that it is just the math. More the particular math, e.g. game theory. Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Wednesday, February 21, 2001 3:04 PM Subject: Re: kids v. economists