kids v. economists

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 21 13:43:53 PST 2001

. If all the economists were
>radicalized via new analytical tools we'd still have to confront the poly
>sci,
>business admin/management/marketing, and law departments to change the
>ongoing
>creation of economic behavior.

You mustn't think that law schools are all the University of Chicago, econ & law running wild. It's true that Critical Legal Studies (legal psotmodernism from the left) is prett quiescent, but if my experience at Ohio State Law was typical, law profs are typically left liberals, well to the left of their students, more likely than not. And you tell the students what you like; they don't call the shots when they go out in the world as lawyers.

--jks