marxism on wgn-fm

Joe R. Golowka joeG at ieee.org
Wed Feb 21 13:55:41 PST 2001

----- Original Message ----- From: "Justin Schwartz" <jkschw at hotmail.com>
> Kevin ? the slash yuppie S.U.V's tires guy (I'm
> >envious!) in the Mission district was using Mahkno's name as an alias for
> >while. The numnuts at the S.F. Weekly had never heard of Mahkno. Another
> >source on Russian (and other anarchists, he has a huge oral history of
> >anarchists here out there) anarchists, of coarse, is Paul Avrich.
> >Michael Pugliese
> >

> Nestor Mahkno was a notorious pogromchik; his name is still remembered,
> feared, and hated among Jews of Ukrainian descent.

That is one of the many lies made up by Bolsheviks against Anarchists. See http://www.spunk.org/library/writers/makhno/sp001781/chap5.html

Joe R. Golowka JoeG at ieee.org Anarchist FAQ - http://www.anarchistfaq.org

"The State is a condition, a certain relationship between human beings, a mode of human behavior; we destroy it by contracting other relationships, by behaving differently" - Gustav Landauer