HST on NASCAR Death

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Thu Feb 22 06:50:50 PST 2001

> how's your stock portfolio doing, Jordan

Disclaimer: I'm not an analyst, and I don't make recomendations.

I stopped trading stocks almost altogether sometime last year. I work for an investment bank, and the oversight was onerous; we had some compliance rule changes regarding personal trading and it took all the fun out of it (which I suppose is what it was designed to do :-). I have some long-term positions that are still doing quite well, though I'd love to add to them.

I've just been trading futures these days for fun; gotten a lot of mileage out of shorting the Euro these last few months and am mostly kicking myself for largely missing the runup in the US 10year. Crude is a fun one to test your current-events skills. You never feel more alive than when you have a futures position on :-)

"Very well, thanks and you?"

/jordan