(no subject)

JMHayes at aol.com JMHayes at aol.com
Thu Feb 22 07:03:09 PST 2001

In a message dated 2/22/01 6:58:54 AM Pacific Standard Time, LeoCasey at aol.com writes:

> Sorry, but we have been through this. I have done everything I can do
> to make AOL as close to plain script as possible, and unless you can
> come up with something else, I have no idea what else to do.

I can post from AOL without all the HTML stuff; you must be doing something wrong in your preferences. Or maybe you have some stylized text in your signature block? Try turning that stuff off -- it might force HTML-ized mail.

In any case, it's quite possible to send mail from AOL in plain text.

/jordan