ADA suits against states struck down- what's next?

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 23 08:06:11 PST 2001

>For those who argued that who appoints to the Supreme Court does not
>matter,
>I wonder how many more step-by-step guttings of the ability to pass
>progressive legislation it will take to convince you.

Nathan, no one, and especially not me, argues that that judiciary does not matter. But here's one for you: how much are Ginsberg and Breyer worth if we pay with the Anti-Terrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act, the end of "welfare as we know it," GATT and NAFTA? Just for starters with Clinton initiatives. --jks _________________________________________________________________ Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com