Break the cycle of dependency - Just Say No

Joe R. Golowka joeG at ieee.org
Fri Feb 23 12:25:19 PST 2001

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nathan Newman" <nathan at newman.org> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Friday, February 23, 2001 2:39 PM Subject: Re: Break the cycle of dependency - Just Say No

One of the ways elections help maintain state power is by dividing natural allies against each other. That's why the origonal Revolutionary Syndicalists chose to avoid participation in electoral politics.

Joe R. Golowka JoeG at ieee.org Anarchist FAQ - http://www.anarchistfaq.org

"I am convinced that those societies (as the Indians) which live without government enjoy in their general mass an infinitely greater degree of happiness than those who live under the European governments. Among the former, public opinion is in the place of law, & restrains morals as powerfully as laws ever did anywhere. Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves & sheep. I do not exaggerate." - Thomas Jefferson